New Dealigence is a people-first company. We gather teams to build our own and client projects in e-commerce, digital, IT, and fintech. We focus on people who create effective products together.
We are new challenges and opportunities to learn and perform interesting tasks for those who come to work with us. We do not have a routine but constant movement. Everyone takes their place in the team. Everyone is free to make their own decisions, take risks, and take responsibility for the result.
We are looking for an SMM manager ready to join a growing team of SEO and SERM professionals. You will develop SMM and ORM strategies, be responsible for content and account management, manage online reputation, and create effective processes with us.
- Working hours 10.00 – 19.00. After passing the probation period, two days a week work from home;
- A cozy office in a business center in Kyiv (metro station Klovskaya);
- Salary $1000-$1500 (-25% on probationary period), depends on the level of skills and experience of the candidate;
- A strong team of professionals and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Experience in developing and implementing SMM and ORM strategies;
- Ability to work with metrics and analytics, understanding indicators and the ability to form a strategy and action plan based on them;
- Knowledge of the main and latest social media algorithms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, VK);
- Experience with analytics tools (Picalytics, etc.), SMM automation tools;
- Experience with graphic editors, SMM-planner, qcomment, boar, like4like and other analogs;
- Maintaining and setting up Facebook accounts (not farming accounts);
- Desirable experience with LinkedIn;
- Experience with YouTube is desirable (knowledge of algorithms, basic metrics, and indicators);
- Great if you have experience in community management (Reddit, Quora, Medium);
- English B1-B2.
- Develop and implement SMM and ORM strategies;
- Manage online reputation – work with positive and negative posts in social networks;
- Account management – work with a large number of accounts, automate their work, maintain company business accounts (Reddit, Quora, Medium, Pinterest);
- Content management – develop a content plan, write publications together with a copywriter, post them in different channels, analyze competitors’ publications.